Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Just Enough Buff Photos, Swatches and Review

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme, Just Enough Buff

BLABBLE:  I already have very pigmented lips and I just don't want to add even more colour to it so lately, I've been really getting into more "nude" shades.

THE GOOD: This lipstick shade is not too nude that it will wash you out like the way say, Nude Attitude (also by Revlon) would, however, there is an orange tinge/undertone to it. For my lips though, as I mentioned, because they are pretty red, they seem to cancel it out so it ends up being a good nude for me. It has shimmer to it but not a crazy amount.

THE NOT SO GOOD: There are some more downsides to this lipstick though. This shows every flakey skin on your lip so beware! Also, it is quite sheer - but it is buildable!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme, Just Enough Buff
OVERALL: I really like the fact that it mutes out some of my natural deep lip colour but reading other people's review, the turn out really results depending on skin tone and natural lip colour so just make sure to swatch this in stores before purchasing - and it's also definitely not a creamy formula.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme, Just Enough Buff
 XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment