Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

July 2011 Favourites


Nyx Blush in Angel & Sephora Loves Canada Palette
I've been reaching for this blush a lot because it is just a easy and fool proof shade with no shimmer, just a slight sheen. Usually I put the blush from my Sephora loves Canada palette on top of it and it just emphasizes the pretty mauve-y pink colour a bit more. On some days, I would use Nars Orgasm blush on top and that is a very pretty combo too.
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer
I dug this back up! My skin has been acting up a lot this month so I really needed not only something to help make my foundation last (not a fan of the CG True Match foundation), I wanted something to tone down the redness due to my breakouts. Again, this does not fail me! I love it.


Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
I just LOVE the smell of this. It just wakes me up in the morning. The consistency is a bit thick (not surprising since it does contain a SPF of 30) but the moisturizer is easy to blend and does not leave an immediate white cast at all (I don't know about in photos though)


 


COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara
I didn't like the LashBlash Length mascara but I love this LashBlast fusion. Before I found my next favourite below, I found myself just reaching this mascara without using a lengthening mascara first! This does an amazing job at volumizing and it doesn't lack lengthening properties either! It says this is water-resistant.. Which is not true. It didn't even make it through some tears...



Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara
On another hand, I finally found a decent lengthening mascara! I love this stuff - it actually lengthens my lashes! I will definitely repurchase this.. Except this mascara is a pain to remove! But thankfully, this is where my next favourite comes in handy...

Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes
This makeup remover, specifically formulated for waterproof mascara, is awesome! Granted, it does take patience when removing the mascara, but it does eventually take the stubborn mascara off unlike my Neutrogena Oil-free remover which also claims to remove waterproof makeup as well.


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Pink Slip
I don't think I've worn any other nail polish shade for this month except for this one (I know, boring) but I've been playing it safe. It is such a pretty natural, pink colour so You just can't go wrong with something like this.


XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment