Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

May 2011 Luxe Box by LooseButton


Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 3-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare. ...[The] samples have been hand-picked by [their] beauty experts...
- Loosebutton
My May Luxe Box finally came in the mail on Friday (May 13th). This is my first ever Luxe box and was definitely stoked to see what was inside (I had to refrain from seeing what other people got - for those who received theirs earlier).

For those who do not know what Luxe Box is, it is almost basically a Canadian version of Birchbox (in the US) - so it's a monthly deluxe beauty product samples subscription

This Luxe Box included:

Consonant Body Organic Olive Oil Body Soap

 Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

 Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex Day Serum

China Glaze Nail Polish in 'Platinum Silver)
 
& little treat/bonus: Hershey Kiss Chocolate


* I received a full size China Glaze nail polish instead of a mini one because I subscribed to a 3-month subscription of LUXE BOX - 'As a token of our appreciation, we have upgraded your Luxe Box this month! Instead of a deluxe size sample, you will find a full size product of the China Glaze Nail Polish'

I haven't tried any of the products out yet as I just got it but I am really impressed. I am really impressed with their packaging and the size of the samples! I'm already looking forward to my June Luxe Box.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment