Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Supplies Necessities (My favourites!) Haul


Yesterday was a big shopping day in terms of *essentials and necessities (ie. groceries and school supplies)

These are the basic school stuff I picked up for the fall semester. These may seem boring and simple but all three of these items, I CANNOT be without during the school year or else, nothing would be the same! I am so picky like that but having these exact brands - besides the Staples brand whiteouts, make such a difference.
This past summer semester, I was literally out of all three of these products! How I survived, I don't know but I'm glad I have a good stock for the next two semesters. I seriously go through all these stuff like crazy (ie. a 24pack in two years! That's basically one pen per month)!!

Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, 0.7mm Fine Tip, Blue Ink: my number one go to pens. These are my all time favourite pens for school because they are relatively inexpensive so you don't need to feel like you're wasting expensive ink writing down what might be useless notes (guilty of that allll the time) and when you feel the need to doodle! :), they have a nice grip, the width of the point is just right and the ink colour and consistency is smooth and really nice!
 
BIC Brite Liner Grip Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Yellow: I love this brand and line of highlighters because the ink is super fluorescent, it doesn't go through, it has a grip and the width of the highlighter is perfect! * I think BIC might have changed the packaging for this and I hope so, because this new packaging is more yellow than fluorescent yellow as it used to be and the grip is now gray instead of black. So I'm hoping it’s just a packaging change and the product is still the same.

Whiteout: I'm such a neat freak when it comes to my notes so I abuse my whiteout like crazy. However, whiteouts are totally overpriced so I usually just stick with the Staples brand. They're OK but honestly, at the rate of how often and how much I use my whiteout... It is just not worth those few extra bucks for a brand name one.

J.E


No comments:

Post a Comment