Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Photos, Swatches and Review

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
How many of us own this and the main reason why we own this is because of the packaging? I, for one, am going to admit that the packaging played a HUGE role in this purchase.. practically 90% why I bought this (good job to their PR/advertising dept!). BUT anyway, there's more to this than the pretty packaging - thankfully! This comes in blush, translucent powder and bronzer but as I am obsessed with blush and I am more in need of a matte bronzer, I chose ROSE because I just wanted more colour in my blush (vs. Natural) which is one of the two shades for the blush.

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
Rose has a mix of medium rose-y pinks with shimmers (as in the whole line). The shimmer is just perfect - it gives your cheeks a nice subtle glow. It is also very pigmented too so if you do chose ROSE, it will definitely give a lot of colour to your cheeks. The brush, of course, I'm not even going to take it out of the packaging but it's cute though! There is a slight scent to the product yet it is not too overwhelming.

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
In terms of whether I feel more happier when applying this.. well, I am not so sure about their "happy boosting" claims but I can for sure say that the ridiculously cute and pink packaging can easily do the trick.

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
Price: $16.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart (25% off sale)

Description (from PF's website): Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
- Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks.
- Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
- The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment