Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Collection Haul


I know this post is so overdue but I thought it can still be revelant due to the fact that it is now well midway into the fall season, and for us who live where we do experience the cold and sun-less couple of months, bronzer is essential for us! I took pictures of these products back when I received them but failed to put them up and write an accompany blog post for it .. so here it is! Even though the sun is hiding away, it doesn't mean we can't still keep - or "fake", as I should say, that summer glow. Therefore, I thought why not show you this great collection that The Body Shop released this past summer.

Here are the items to show you some of the things you can resort to during these few months:


  • Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil
  • Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder
  • Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel For Face
  • Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (4 shades available)



Review and swatches on the way soon!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment