Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

MyFaceCosmetics gilt-y Blingtone Eyeshadow Photos, Swatches and Review


I received this eye shadow from a friend as a gift and decided to review it since 1. This gold looks phenomenal! 2. I don't have anything like this. 3. Christmas and NYE are THE occasions to rock gold eye shadow!

First of all, I have never heard of this brand before and that is only because since researching more on this product to give ya'll some background, I realized it's a UK brand. The company is My Face Cosmetics and they make a wide range of products from lipsticks to foundations.


This eye shadow appropriately in their collection of other glittery eye shadows called BLINGTONE. The eye shadow reviewed here is called gilt-y. All I can say is that it is freaking gorgeous. However, you do need a yellow based eye shadow underneath to really bring out the gold glitter as it does not tend to pack on very well. Nonetheless, I do not own anything like this in my collection so I love the new addition and I will most definitely be using this during the holidays.


The packaging is so simplistic and I love that it showcases the entire eye shadow so you can see exactly what you're getting and what it really looks like.


From the MFC website: http://www.myfacecosmetics.co.uk/blingtones#eyes

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment