Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette Photos, Swatches and Review

Sorry that this post is long overdue, granted that this palette was limited addition from way last year but I had taken the pictures at that time and have swatched it since I've been using this palette a lot!

Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette

These shades are very versatile and neutral that I can always easily grab this palette on an everyday basis. This is perfect for school, but I have to say that you do get what you pay for. There is not much product (as you can already see), and the shadows are not pigmented and are quite powdery with a lot of fallout. I do love this palette for the packaging and colour selections, as well as the availability of the included blush (which is very nice) and four different lip glosses (which I have not used as I am not a big fan of palette-bonus lip glosses but again, the shades look very wearable).

Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette

Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette
Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette

XO Nicole

Read more:
New Stuff: Sephora ♥ Canada Minibag Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment