Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Collection: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

When these first came out, I thought people were crazy to be hauling at least 5 of these lip butters. Yes, they are drugstore and therefore, considerably a lot more inexpensive compared to lip products you buy at department stores, but these babies retails for $8.99-$11.99 (for CAD prices at least), so for people to be buying almost the whole collection would easily total up to $50+...

But once I bought the first one, I couldn't stop. I looked at a bunch of the reviews about these and decided on two that I liked, Creme Brulée and Creamsicle. At the store, they sold out on Creamsicle so I decided that maybe it was destined that I could only try one and that would be Creme Brulee.. Well, after the first try of these, I instantly fell in love and had to buy another. I ordered Creamsicle on Well.ca.

Yup, you've guessed it, one thing turned into another and my collection has expanded. However, although I do love almost everything about these little babies, I am very picky about lip colours. As you can see, I really only wear peachy/nudes and my-lips-but-better shades as to not emphasize my lips so much, especially in school settings. So while I have seen that their reds and plums are gorgeous and super pigmented, I am going to stop the collection here.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment