Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sephora VIB Event (Urban Decay, Sephora Umbrella) and Crabtree & Evelyn Haul

Sephora Haul
It's another long overdue blog post - this one is for Sephora's V.I.B "Chic Week" (March 29 - April 6) but a haul is a haul right?! The event itself I believe was largely a promo to bring people in to check out some of the new stuff they have for the Sprin season, specifically Sephora + Pantone's collection of their "colour of the year" products. In spirit of it all, Sephora was offering their V.I.B's 15% off their entire purchase in addition to a bag of samples and a Sephora umbrella. I am not going to lie, but I was pretty darn excited for the umbrella - a little bit random choice of a free gift but hey, it rains A LOT where I live so I can really never have too many umbrellas (check out the picture of it below - it's actually so chic - I love the colours!)

I am trying to be good with not spending money on a ton of unnecessary (haa) makeup (ie. blushes, bronzers, eyeshadows..) so I stuck to the most practical things I thought I did need because I needed replacements.

P.S. The Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion (deluxe sample) was not from Sephora but I picked it up on the same day so I thought I'd just include it here as well.

Urban Decay Lush Lash System
Urban Decay Lush Lash System and Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original
Crabtree & Evelyn - Avocado, Olive & Basil Skin Revitalising Body Lotion

Sephora Sample Bag

Sephora Sample

Sephora Umbrella

Sephora Umbrella

Sephora Umbrella Freebie

XO Nicole

1 comment: