Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette

Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette
I received this deluxe fragrance sample with a beauty order.

I am a huge sucker for packaging and especially for perfume bottles! They are always so unique and nicely designed that it makes for lovely display on your vanity or shelf. This was no different. The bottle (exact replica for the full sized thing) is simple yet the huge diamond knob makes it so elegant - not to mention with the pink coloured perfume? It is so simple but feminine at the same time.

To the fragrance itself, on the Versace website:
Sheer sensuality, crystal transparency, and luminous brightness: Versace introduces the new Bright Crystal, a precious jewel of rare beauty characterized by a fresh, vibrant, flowery scent. 
That description is fairly accurate: to me, there is no doubt that it is a very FRESH scent .. flowery? Not so much. Instead, the scent reminds me so so so much of Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care! If you have used that product, you would most likely agree with me - I really could not get over that fact. With that being said, I do not love this scent - it just reminds me of my Vichy moisturizer so instead of me sprtizing or dabbing on some nice and lovely luxury perfume, it is as if I just used my Vichy moisturizer. I do not like that at all because I think perfume is definitely a luxury item and it should not remind me or make me feel as if I am using a lotion for a nice scent. But that's just me. I think if I have not used or known of the Vichy smell, I would probably enjoy this perfume a whole lot more. However, on the Sephora website, the ratings are pretty high and a lot of people described it as "sexy" so it wouldn't hurt to give this a sniff on your next Sephora trip if you are a fan of fresh, florally scents. This is great for the Spring and Summer months.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette

Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment