Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Asian Beauty Products Haul


This is a very small "haul" but since I rarely have posts about Asian beauty products, I thought I'd give this a little post anyway. I was at T&T the other day picking up groceries (I don't usually shop there for groceries but it was for a hot pot event and this was the place to go) and I of course stumbled to the beauty/skincare aisle. I have heard a lot about these "My Beauty Diary Face Masks" so I decided to pick one of these up to try. Can I just say I love their packaging? It is highly adorable.

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask - This particular mask (out the wide selection) caught my eye because not only was it a new release (we all love to be the first to try out newly released stuff don't we?) but I saw that it was a mask with Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in our cells and functions to retain water so this is great for hydrating the skin.

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Zino Eyelash Enhancing Serum - And of course, being an eyelash-obsessed individual, when I saw this eyelash "enhancer" serum, I could not resist. The selling point was on the display as it read, "Hong Kong Best Seller".




XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Before you buy any type of growth serum, see to it that you have some facts about it or better yet, consult a dermatologist regarding your prospect product so that there will be lesser risks of you experiencing side effects following the use of the product.



    __________________
    Aliya of Eyelash Growth

    ReplyDelete