Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

eBeauty.ca (Skincare) Haul



I took advantage of the 15% off sale eBeauty.ca was holding for products that was hard to get or that I couldn't find anywhere.

I have been hearing so much great stuff about Alpha Hydroxy's Glycolic Acid treatment this was really the main purpose of this order. The Jurlique moisturizer was super enticing as I am trying to go down the more natural skincare route so I ordered it to try. The Skindinavia makeup setting spray, however, was something I had been contemplating for a while especially since I have been spending such long days at school so I was really glad I finally got the opportunity to pick it up.

BTW, I received a "free gift with $75 purchase", which is the "faux snakeskin-leather tote bag" in the background of the first image.

Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Cream

Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Cream

Jurlique Calendula Cream
Jurlique Calendula Cream

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment