Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Estée Lauder GWP 2011: the Gifts Haul

DISCLAIMER: I apologize that these posts are totally out of date but because I was unable to juggle my blog and school at the same time, I put the write-ups for the posts on hold. I did take the time to take pictures of the products at the time of purchase with the intention of posting the accompanying blog with it, however, that did not happen. I do not want to waste these photos so I decided to post them because some people may find it helpful nevertheless. Thanks.

Trend Setting Bag

Advanced Night Repair Deluxe travelsize

Moisturizer: Prevention


Pleasures Deluxe travel size

Mascara Travel Size 10 day supply

Full Size Pure Color Lipstick

Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad

Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad
* See my separate post for the Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad - because I love it so much!

This was the Estee Lauder deal I got from the Bay in the Summer: Spend $36.50 or more and receive the following:
  • Trend Setting Bag
    Moisturizer Choose Anti-Wrinkle or Prevention 
  • Pleasures Deluxe travel size
  • Advanced Night Repair Deluxe travelsize
  • Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad (purples, pinks)
  • Full Size Pure Color Lipstick
  • Mascara Travel Size 10 day supply

and also you could spend $75 or more and receive a full sized cleanser, but I didn't.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment