Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder Photos and Review

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
This has to be one of the best drugstore pressed powders out there. I have gone through one and have repurchased this because it is that good.

The Dream Matte Pressed Powder is not only inexpensive but it is silky smooth as the powder is finely milled to slide on your face super smoothly. I have oily/combination skin so I do need to touch up throughout the day and this is great for that as it immediately takes away any shine without looking cakey. This product does what it claims to do!

The shade that is use is Sand (Medium 0-1) and even though I do have pale skin, this shade can look a bit to pale for me however, because it is so finely milled, it doesn’t make my face look chalk and stark white (or paler).

The packaging is fine as I appreciate Maybelline including a swivel mechanism underneath the actual powder to reveal a mirror compartment that also works to  contain a puff; however, I do find it quite awkward when attempting to use the mirror.

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment