Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Estée Lauder Peach Nuance Blush Photos, Swatches and Review

Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance

During my peach blush phase, I discovered and fell in love with MAC’s Ripe Peach blush after seeing it in swatches but unfortunately, I was like years late because that blush had been discontinued. So on my hunt, I find Peach Nuance (along with plum nuance) and I just had to have it. So when Estee Lauder had a GWP promo, I picked up the two and the only nuance blushes from Estee Lauder on my wishlist.

Because I do not own MAC’s Ripe Peach so I cannot on make comparisons.

Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance
Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance
The blush is a beautiful peach and corally blush and I love that you get to customize it to how intense you want the colour. It a really nice glow. As a new user to EL’s blush, the texture is very silky and the pigmentation is just great.

As you can see, the lighter spectrum of the blush is like a really light yellow that I cannot see used on it’s own for many purposes, but I think that the availability of that shade to blend with the darker shades ensure that it is not overly orange.

Light Side, Blended, Dark Side
Peach Nuance vs. Plum Nuance
Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance
Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment