Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Estée Lauder Plum Nuance Blush Photos, Swatches and Review

I have had my eye on this blush for a while. I wanted a nice, purple blush in my collection and when I found out about this blush, I thought I had to have it. I really liked the concept of the gradient in one blush such that you can essentially have 3+ different shades if you want. It allows you to mix and choose how deep of the purple you want to go - and that is why I thought this would be a good start for my new purple-blush collection.

Estée Lauder Blush in Plum Nuance
Estée Lauder Blush in Plum Nuance
This blush is gorgeous; on the lighter side, it is a light mauvey pink, while the darker side gives a deeper plum. The middle gives the warmer plum shade.

Light side, blended, dark side
Again, with the EL blushes, these are quite pigmented and the texture is super smooth and blends really nicely on the skin. I love using the darker side for the winter months. To be honest, I was quite surprised that the light side actually showed up as a pink instead of a peach as it shows on the product. Either way, this blush gives great versatility.

Light side, blended, dark side




Estée Lauder Blush in Peach Nuance & Plum Nuance
XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I saw Plum Nuance at a CCO... I'm so unsure of whether to go with Plum Nuance or MAC's Dollymix.

    ReplyDelete