Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 2012 Favourites/Beauty Update

My current loves...

Keeping it short - I only have two! :) 


Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara
I can not say how much I love this mascara. This mascara has to be the most lengthening mascara I have tried to date. Maybelline mascaras (and L'Oreal mascaras) are my favorites. I think Maybelline makes excellent lengthening mascaras as seen with the Stilletto line, as well as volumizing mascaras, but this one is exceptional. The fact that this mascara adds fibres to your lashes really helps elongate them and while I cannot testify that it does really add 4mm of extra length to my lashes, the results are nothing like I have seen before. I feel like with this mascara, my lashes have reached it full length potential as I have medium-short lashes. I have already used up one tube and have repurchased another for the use over the next months! I should also mention that the one I use is the waterproof verison in blackest black, so it is quite the hassle to remove at night but it's worth it because your curl and your elongated lashes will hold throughout the day! Read more about this mascara here.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
On the days where I do not need high coverage from my foundation and concealer, I like to use the Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer because it is lighter and more easily blendable compared to the Hard Candy Glamoglauge concealer, my other regular concealer that I use. I find myself reaching for this especially when I am using powder foundation because it does not end up being as cakey as it would have if I used something else. I am almost finished with this but I would definitely repurchase this; however, I think this may have been discontinued even though the foundations are still available. The shade I use is Light Ivory and it matches great.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment