Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Organic & Natural Lip Balms (Dr. Bonners & Badger)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Organic Lip Balm

After finishing my Softlips lipbalm, it was time to find a new lipbalm and as with my skincare products, I opted to choose an organic and natural product. I have heard rave reviews about the EOS and Burt's Bee lipbalms, however, I wanted try something else. When I saw these on Well.ca, I thought they were perfect. My favourite part of these lipbalms, aside from it’s ultra hydrating property (more so than Softlips, that's for sure), I love that there are minimal (and hydrating) ingredients and they are all natural and organic. In this way, I have really no worries about accidentally eating or licking this off my lips although they do not taste yummy at all.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Organic Lip Balm

Badger Balm Unscented Lip Balm Stick

I usually use Vaseline or other Petroleum jelly products on my lips before I sleep because I find that these are the most effective in moisturizing my lips but since I have been using the Badger Balm Unscented Lip Balm Stick, I realized that this can easily replace my need for Vaseline every night. I haven't had chapped lips since I have been using this - I think the fact that this is so much more convenient than having to apply Vaseline with my fingers that I am more likely to just reapply this regularly throughout the day.
Badger Balm Unscented Lip Balm Stick

Badger Balm Unscented Lip Balm Stick

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment