Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Personal Care (Drugstore) Haul

Perhaps this is a boring haul but it’s a haul nevertheless :) I was running out of some essentials so a trip to the drugstore was necessary. I must say as well, that I did manage to not stray from what I needed, although three different shampoos may be considered a little excessive but what can I say? We need to shampoo and I like switching them up! Not to mention, they were on sale too! :)


Colgate Optic White toothpaste - these bad boys were on sale so I picked up a few (Even though I only show two here in the photos). This is my favourite toothpaste; aside from the packaging (which I love - it’s red!), I find that this really helps whiten my teeth, which I have never found to be true even for toothpaste that claims to do so. This has to be accredited to the fact that it“has the same whitening ingredients as strips.”

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - I’ve received a sample packet of these wipes in my June Glossybox and fell in love. While I haven’t tried many makeup removing wipes, I thoroughly enjoyed this one, so I decided to pick up a full size package for everyday use!


Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Comfort Cream - I needed a hydrating moisturizer even though it is the summer season. It is acutally because of the summer season that I purchased this. More skin showing = more luscious and supple skin needed (lol).

 AVEENO NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE Shampoo and Conditioner

AVEENO NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE Shampoo and Conditioner - I have read a lot of good reviews on this shampoo so I had to pick it up when I saw that it was on sale. Had this not been on sale, I would have never purchased this as the regular price of this is rather expensive for a drugstore shampoo (~$11CDN for a bottle). I’ve always liked Aveeno skincare products, and I love the fact that this line uses natural products like “Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein”.



I have tried organix’s brazilian keratin therapy shampoo and conditioner and loved it - especially the scent so when this was on sale as well, I picked up two other shampoos to try. I loved that organic is paraben free and really natural. With macadamia oil being all the rave for hair and skin, I couldn’t pass this one up. The shea butter line also seemed promising for smoothing and nourishing the hair (which is my main concern) so I threw this one in the basket as well.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment