Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sephora Haul (Dr.Jart+ BB Beauty Balm, Laura Mercier, Sephora Collection)


While this is a pretty small haul and a haul that I consider "essentials", I must say that this an exciting one for me, particularly because of the Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm! The story is that I had to pick up a new waterproof eye makeup remover so I used that as an excuse to toss a new face product in the basket as I am tired of wearing foundation everyday during the summer months.

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm

Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm - Upon reading the reviews on the Sephora website for this product, I just could not resist. I had literally just purchased a Jane Iredale Dream Tint for ~$40CDN but (thankfully?) since the shade did not match, I thought, I'd return that one and use that money on this baby instead. It is a bit risky too with this product as it is a one-shade-fits-all business but along with that risk comes with the great potential of it really actually matching your skin tone. In addition, one reviewer urged us to pick this up asap as it can easily and quickly go out of stock - and right she was! I just checked up on the Sephora page, this product is indeed out of stock (again?) as of right now (phewww). So so far, everything is looking as if it is meant to be for me to try this thing out. Hopfully, this will actually live up to the hype for me - you can expect a full review as soon as I give this ago (ie. right after I publish this blogpost!).

SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - Finally having used up my Marcelle Gentle Make-up Remover for Sensitive Eyes and some of my sister's Bourjois Express Eye Make-Up Remover, I decided that there has to be a better alternative to these two for my waterproof mascara out there. The reviews on this product seemed quite promising and the price of this is quite reasonable, compared to the Bourjois one as well as other higher end ones. It is almost actually the same price as a 150ml Marcelle bottle which is ~$11.99CDN at Canadian drugstores.

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - I have yet to try out any products from Laura Mercier so I decided to give this a go!

Let me know what you guys think!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment