Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

I have been meaning to try the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream for a longest time now - it is about time that I paid my dried cuticles some attention, especially since I would love to post more NOTDs on my blog (I just hate seeing my dried cuticles all up on this blog). I wanted something that was affordable and works! The fact that I found out that Burt's Bee makes one and is therefore, natural, made me super happy and excited. 

I love the packaging of this: the product is in a sleek metal tin that makes it super easy to carry in your bag and to bring with along with you wherever you go (I also love that the image is not just painted on such that you can flake away the ink - it's glossy, like it is actually printed on the tin.. which is probably the case lol). I keep this in the front pocket of my bag so I can whip it out and use it when I'm waiting or walking to places. This smells of real lemons: it's so citrusy and authentic that it's almost delicious - if you like/love lemons. It gives your fingers and cuticles a nice and fresh feeling. Most importantly, this stuff works. Some say that this is a bit too thin but I find that this works great for the daytime as it does take some time to absorb into your fingers (it's waxy). Another thing I love about this is that you do not need a lot. The warmth of your finger helps melts the product as you rub it onto your cuticles. With regular use of this, my cuticles have gone from looking horrid to looking like I came out of a pedicure. 

I am definitely going to be repurchasing this after I run out.



Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment