Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Collection: Nude Lipstick Photos and Swatches

These are the nude lipsticks that I own. It’s not a big collection but I definitely gravitate towards these shades more than the other ones. I love that these do not make me look like a corspe and they neutralize my pigmented lips to the perfectly!

Fire Alarm, Fire Alarm, Soft Nude, Nude Attitude, Just Enough Buff, Creme Brulee, Creamsicle
Fire Alarm, Fire Alarm, Soft Nude, Nude Attitude, Just Enough Buff, Creme Brulee, Creamsicle
  1. Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick - Fire Alarm
  2. Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick - Fire Alarm
  3. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick - 070 Soft Nude
  4. Revlon Matte Lipstick - 001 Nude Attitude
  5. Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick - 613 Just Enough Buff
  6. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Crème Brulée
  7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter -  Creamsicle
J.E

No comments:

Post a Comment