Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Collection: Pink Lipstick Swatches

I do not have the biggest lipstick collection - if you even consider this a collection at all. It just consists of some ‘here and there’ lipsticks that I picked up along the way for occasions that I feel requires a more put together look. Most of these lippies are permanent and therefore, are still accessible at drugstores or online!

This is part one of my swatch series that I will be posting this summer. Enjoy!

Think Pink, Party Pink, Pout, Pink Gold, Copacabana
  1. wet n wild MEGA LAST LIP COLOR - 901B Think Pink
  2. e.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipstick - Party Pink (discontinued)
  3. Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - Pout
  4. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear - 318B Pink Gold
  5. NYX Tinted Lip Spa - Copacabana
XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment