Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Nail Polish Haul (OPI, Soulstice Spa)

 

I really do not need anymore nail polishes but I was completely intrigued when I saw swatches for one of the polishes from OPI's German collection. This particular polish is My Very First Knockwurst, which based on the swatches I saw online, reminded me so much of Essie's Topless and Barefoot. It looked like the perfect nude for me: not too pink and not too beige, but boy was I misleaded! I swatched this on one of my fingers and it is not a nude at all - it is actually more like a purple shade, similar to OPI's Steady As She Rose. 

I also picked up OPI's Step Right Up! and with the order, I was able to choose a Soulstice Spa polish for free and I, of course, chose the more subtle colour and went with a peachy shade called, Kyoto.

opi  My Very First Knockwurst

opi step right up

soulstice spa kyoto polish

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment