Every time a new semester rolls around, I like to switch up my beauty/skincare routine just a little bit - nothing too drastic of course. This gives me something to look forward to and at the same time, it allows me to try and incorporate new things/tools/devices that might turn out to be a HG and/or make a huge difference. Since I do have acne-prone skin, I have to be cautious in the new and different products that I will be using so this is a good way to keep track of what is actually causing any new breakouts, etc. There's also a reason I like to post this up (besides it being super fun) is because this is sort of like a “preview” of some of the items that I will be probably reviewing in the near future as I have had a chance to give these new products (to me) a go, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm - click here to see the corresponding haul and/or here to read my review
- MARC JACOBS Lola Eau de Parfum
- Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Delicate
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve - click here to see the corresponding haul
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara