Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beauty Rotation: Fall 2012

Every time a new semester rolls around, I like to switch up my beauty/skincare routine just a little bit - nothing too drastic of course. This gives me something to look forward to and at the same time, it allows me to try and incorporate new things/tools/devices that might turn out to be a HG and/or make a huge difference. Since I do have acne-prone skin, I have to be cautious in the new and different products that I will be using so this is a good way to keep track of what is actually causing any new breakouts, etc. There's also a reason I like to post this up (besides it being super fun) is because this is sort of like a “preview” of some of the items that I will be probably reviewing in the near future as I have had a chance to give these new products (to me) a go, so keep your eyes peeled.


  1. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm -  click here to see the corresponding haul and/or here to read my review
  2. MARC JACOBS Lola Eau de Parfum
  3. Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser
  4. Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Delicate
  5. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve - click here to see the corresponding haul
  6. L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
  7. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment