Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sephora Haul (MUFE, Rosebud Perfume Co, UD, Sephora)


Yes, another haul from Sephora - this time, due to a tempting offer for VIBs! (More on that later.) I really did not have anything in mind since I just recently made a Sephora purchase so everything here is something that I don't really need but would like to try.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve - I have heard a lot about this so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try this especially since the fall and winter months are around the corner, however, during the shipment, I took the oppotunity from B&BW and bought 3 of their version of the Rose Salve. I will be returning this product.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer Vanilla 5 - For the fall semester, I would really love to keep my makeup very minimal - i.e. BB cream, concealer and mascara, so I thought I'd at least get a good concealer. I was debating between this concealer and the Kat Von D Tattoo concealer but since I do have the Hard Candy Glamoflauge dupe for that, I chose this MUFE one.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush No 04 Golden Spice - I've noticed that I have not really been into using blush lately so I really did not need to buy something that I'm not excited about BUT I saw a swatch of this and thought I needed this for my lazy makeup days, as this is advertised to be a contour and a blush.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Vintage Threesome - I hardly wear eyeshadow but when I do, this is the primer that I reach for. In fact, I still have one extra large one including two samples still waiting for me to get through, but I guess my rationale was that I did not have the other two shades! And while this older packaging is not the most efficient (hence UD making the packaging switch to the squeezy tubes), I really like it. A tip is to take off the top plastic rim - this allows the doe foot applicator to reach more product!

Now for the main reason for this order.The promo was for VIBs: with a $35USD or more purchase, you get a mini clutch filled with deluxe samples that includes:
  • Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
  • Smashbox Hydrating Primer
  • L’Occitane Shea Hand Cream
  • Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
  • Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
  • Stella McCartney Stella


XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment