Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner Photos, Swatches and Review

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

I recently made the switch from gel liner (Buxom Lashliner) to a liquid liner because I was hoping to find something that would not transfer, especially since it is summer and my makeup is very prone to melting off because of the heat. Don't get me wrong, I love gel liner with my Smashbox Arced Eyeliner Brush 21 but I have found that liquid liner is so much more pigmented. Now, I don't have much desire to switch back (I should have finished my gel liner first - I have probably a good two months worth of product waiting for me to use up).


Revlon is one of my favourite drugstore brands and I have had good experiences with their Colorstay line so I chose their Colorstay Liquid Liner to try out first. The applicator is not a filmsy felt tip, instead it is a short, firm and pointed tip that gives you a lot of control and variations for either a thin line or a thicker liner (ie. you can turn the brush horizontally for part of the wing). The last-powering is good for everyday (ie. 9-5) but it’s not waterproof so I do not expect it to last through my sweat during my workouts. Note, however, that this does sting when it gets in your eyes.

This liner is super pigmented. The formula of the ink is quite watery but not to the extent where you have to wait long for it to dry.

Overall, for the price, accessibility, pigmentation and easy of use due to the nice applicator, I recommend this eyeliner.

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment