Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Collection: Eyeshadow Primers


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I have never tried any other eyeshadow primers other than the Urban Decay Primer Potions. I have quite oily eyelids so a primer is absolutely necessary for whenever I am wearing makeup - even when I am not wearing eyeshadow. I find that this even helps with your eyeliner lasting longer and not smugging as much when you have this own. Thus, it is no surprise that I would have a little collection of these primers. I have not found use for two tinted primer potions (Sin and Greed) but I know that they will come in handy in the future. I thought that the "vintage" packaging was very cute but the newer squeezy tubes are more efficient with dispersing all the product out. In short, I love this primer because it works and it does not cost as much as compared to the other eyeshadow primers Sephora has to offer. I also love that it comes in different shades to help bring out your eyeshadow colour!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


What: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Where: Sephora
Price: $20USD/$24CAD

XO Nicole

3 comments: