Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Collection: My Lash Stash



I was cleaning out my makeup train case for the new year and I found an overwhelmingly large collection of high end mascaras in there. These were collected from GWPs and Sephora. I thought it would be fun to include this in a "My Collection" post. In this little "lash stash" of mine, I basically have all the popular high end mascaras out there. More specially (in the order from left to right):
  • BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash
  • Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
  • Clinque Lash Doubling Mascara
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
  • Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
  • Lancôme Definicils High Definition Mascara
  • Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
The one huge downside to this collection is that I will probably never use any of them because I desperately need the waterproof formula to help retain my curl and to prevent smudging. Therefore, I will probably end up giving these away! I would still like to keep the MUFE Smoky Lash and the YSL Faux Cils just to try because I cannot resist them after hearing so many people rave about them!

What are your favorite high end mascaras?

XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried those before, i've tried some benefit mascara and urban decay, but none of those :)

    ReplyDelete