Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sephora Beauty Insider 500 Point Perk - Dior Addict



This was probably an impulse splurge of my Sephora points but it is probably because it is quite rare that Sephora has these higher, more "lux" brands for their beauty insider point redemption program. For me, I personally love perfume samples, especially deluxe samples (I may or may not collect them) so the two deluxe samples really lured in into spending my points on this. Seriously, I do not want see my points accumulate too much. It will remind how much I've spent on makeup throughout the years... 

The two deluxe fragrance samples are from their Dior Addict line: Dior Addict Eau Fraîche and Dior Eau Sensuelle. I love Dior fragrances, but I have mostly only ever tried their more "sexier" and potent scents like Dior Poison and J'adore. The Addict line seems to be lighter (they are eau de toilettes) and are designed for the daytime - I think they also portrayed this very well in the packaging/bottle. Both these bottles are so simple yet they are so pretty with the tint of colour at the bottle. 


Dior Addict Eau Fraîche
Dior Addict Eau Fraîche


Dior Eau Sensuelle
Dior Eau Sensuelle

Dior Eau Sensuelle
Dior Eau Sensuelle

Dior Addict Lipstick In Diorkiss 578

Appropriately, this set also comes with a mini sampler of one of their Dior Addict lip sticks. The shade, Dior Kiss 578 is a "sheer dark pink". I think would be great for everyday or even on nights out.



XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment