Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lancôme GWP 2013 Haul

lancome haul

So, I caved and made a semi-big haul on Lancome.ca. I was on my reading break and we all know that when I am not using my laptop for assignments and homework, I am shopping. Little did I know that I would have ended up on Lancome's website, shoving everything I have been wanting into my shopping cart. The fact that there were two special offers going on (well, three if you count the double cash back on ebates) didn't help either. I just received this package the other day so unfortunately, this particular GWP promo is over, however, Lancome has many frequent promos at department stores too, so keep an eye out for those. The main thing I really wanted from Lancome was their Blush Subtil Powder Blush in Miel Glacé. I know I have banned myself from buying anymore blushes but I just wanted to this one to complete the collection. I have been bored with my range of shades and was always looking for something more natural and easy to apply. Miel Glace, according to a lot of reviews I have read, is a go-to and a must for those with pale skin! I threw in their Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base because I am running out of my Shisedo one. I always thought their holiday fragrance mini set was great to try out some of their other scents (I love La Vie est Belle!). When you order on Lancome, you get to choose a free sample and I chose Génifique. The second promo, as mentioned earlier, was a deluxe sample of their Bright Expert treatment, which was a great treat because the full size (30ml) retails for $78 and I got this 15ml sample with no charge! :)

Lancome perfume

Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush - Miel Glacé
A review and swatch post will be coming up soon when I get a chance to try this out!


The GWP (I will have a separate post featuring this) included:
  • Renergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream
  • 3 Lancome Makeup Brushes
  • Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector: Wrinkles-Pores-Evenness
  • Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
  • Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow - Daylight, Exhibition, The New Black, Trendy
  • L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing and Reshaping Lipcolor Pro Xylane - Crushed Rose
  • Lancome Cosmetic Bag



XO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! you got a lot of quality makeup :) I like the GWP too! ^_^ That is usually what makes me want to buy something! hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice bagfull of samples!! Shopping during promos is the best!

    ReplyDelete