Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spring 2013 Wish List



We're one month in 2013 and I have already accumulated enough things for a new wish list! I have titled this one, "Spring Wish List" although they are surely not new items and do not necessarily scream out spring. Most items are replacing items on my previous wish list for replacing some of the items I am already finishing up, so I guess somethings are justifiable! It's just that I had a change of mind, you see.
  1. Rachel K CC CREAM ORIGINAL - I have barely dipped my toes into the BB cream world (Asian ones, at least) and now, I'm jumping ahead and trying out one of the first Asian CC creams out there in the market. The only thing that is really stopping me from purchasing this is that it contains parabens, and shipping from Rachel K's website is $9CAD! That's $39 + $ 9 = $48!
  2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim - I have heard so much hype about this product... and Hourglass makeup has been known to be quite a splurge, meaning it has to be good right? I am one who needs products that mattifies the face but sometimes, I would like a nice glow too! Reviews and swatches of these powders have been drooling all over it! I think this would be perfect for me. 
  3. Tocca Beauty Eau de Parfum Viaggio - my quest for my signature perfume scent is still on. I have never smelled Tocca perfumes but I want to give it a go because it would be such a bonus if my signature scent is unique and is something that not every other girl is wearing! 
  4. Tangle Teezer Detangle Brush - this may sound strange, but I rarely brush my hair - usually a quick comb through with my fingers does the trick! However, the reviews on this $10+ brush has been wanting to give it a try!
  5. Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer - Although I love my Hard Candy Glamoflauge, I am ready for a change!
  6. Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow - After hearing Whitney Port (from The Hills) talk about this on her YouTube channel, I knew I had to get it! Like her, I am quite pale, but unlike her, she always has this nice, bronzey but not too fake glow to her. This has to be the trick!
  7. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder - After finishing up NYX Taupe, I am in need of a replacement for my contour powder. NYC Sunny seems to be too orangey to me for it to look natural. What can go wrong if you are purchasing a power specifically made for contouring?
XO Nicole

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cool list, I would love everything on it :D

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!nice blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    Kiss
    Ale

    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete