Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Drugstore/Whole Foods Skincare Haul



Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner 


Heritage Products Rose Petals Rosewater Spray


Calgon Ageless Bath: Exfoliating Mineral Scrub and Soak -  Exfoliating your body is key to achieving a more realistic and seemless tan with gradual tanning lotion, which is my method for a sun-kissed glow in the summer. This scrub sounded like it would be really pleasant - "scrub and soak" - and it's a really large tub and it was on sale; I couldn't say no.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation - I searched high and low for Bourjois' Healthy Mix Foundation, specifically in SDMs because they are the only ones that carry Bourjois here in Canada, but it seems that they only have the serum version. I was desperate for a new foundation so I purchased this one anyway. I got this in the shade 52 Vanilla. Hopefully, the shade matches and that it won't turn out to be a hot mess on my oily skin. 

I am aware that Asos.com sells this in addition to the original/non-serum version but they are all out of my shade at this time. I contacted Asos about restocking the shades but they told me that they don't restock their items. I believe it was an automatic reply because I don't think that this is true for beauty products so I will be keeping my eye on the product page. This cost me $27 CAD whereas it only costs $19 ($17 for non-serum version) on ASOS and they ship for free.

XO Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment