Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring Empties Part 4: Eye Makeup


COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara - Thank goodness it's time to throw this mascara away. My feelings for this mascara have not changed even though my lashes are a bit longer than when I first tried this a few years ago. The brush is way too big and fat for my eyes so the mascara just ends up everywhere. I am partial to lengething mascaras and the fibre bristles over the plastic ones.

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes - On the other hand, I love L'Oreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara. I had a Maybelline (Illegal Length Fiber Extensions) backup waiting for me so I couldn't go repurchase this one for the time being but I will definitely be going back to this. The brush on this mascara grabs all of my lashes and extends them nicely. The fibres aren't crazy and they don't clump as bad as the Maybelline one when I layer them.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) - I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow so this mini sample of UDPP took me a while to get through. I even took out the stopper to get every inch of product I could. I haven't tried any other primers so I cannot really compare it with anything else. It does a great job of what it is advertised to do; it keeps my eyeshadow on and helps with the vibrancy.

Zino Eyelash Enhancing Serum - I showed this in my Asia Beauty products haul (read here). Although this lengthened my lashes, I really noticed its potency once I switched to Talika's Lipocils. Compared to Lipocils, this only lengthened my lashes just a little bit. There are definitely better and more potent lash enhancers out there so I would not recommend this if you are looking for something to give you really long lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment