Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Featuring Sephora 500 Point Perk Summer Kit


I usually save my points until the end of the year because the 500 point perk is usually a more luxurious brand (think Dior, see my post here), but the point reduction for this kit lured in. Plus, there's a few months left before the end of the year to replenish the deficit (wink!). This kit is pretty complete - they did a good job thinking about the whole routine. First off, sunscreen and moisturizer, followed up with a nice primer (I was most excited for this Hourglass primer!), and BB cream. A mascara and a brow gel is also included. The only thing I could find to criticize is the makeup bag - I would have chose something that is brighter and maybe something that is made out of a waterproof material that would be perfect for bringing to the beach/pool.


Sephora 500 Point Perk Summer Kit

Sephora 500 Point Perk Summer Kit

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment