Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sephora Haul (feat. Kat Von D)


Ever since I have made the switch to BB cream and/or tinted moisturizer, I have been on the look out for a good powder to provide some extra coverage for the days that I need it. The Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is a popular foundation for super high coverage, but since I am not a fan too high coverage foundation and also because the Lock-It Tattoo Foundation did not have any shades that match me perfectly, I passed on it. Just this year however, Kat Von D released a powder counterpart to the Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. Again, even though she has a wide range of shades to choose from, I still couldn't find a true match for my skin so I picked out two shades, Light 45 and Medium 53. Check out my post featuring these two products to get more details on the product. 


Check out what was in my VIB Celebration Bag here.


No comments:

Post a Comment