Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

A Few of My Favourite Things: October

Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara - I got to try this mascara thanks to Chickadvisor and I genuinely love it. It has a big brush so it is able to grab all your lashes in one swipe. I definitely recommend this if you love having volumionus lashes.

MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum - I agree, this shade is slightly too bright and more suitable for spring and summer! But I like to break this out now and then because it's bright and it makes me happy. I think it goes well with a dark scarf and outfit. Who says you can't wear bright lipstick during the fall and winter?

Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Wiz - This is a cult favourite and I can see why. I've tried a handful of drugstore brow pencil and keep going back to this one even though it's 3x the price. The pencil is pigmented and goes on so smoothly and easily, and it stays on all day. Definitely worth the splurge! 

Kylie Cosmetics in Koko K - I am obsessed with this shade. Its opaque (I can easily get away with one or two layers) and it is long lasting without being overly drying. It's not too bright so its appropriate for the fall and winter!

MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer - This has been my go to concealer. I use it in the summer when I can't be bothered with heavy foundation, and I use it in the fall and winter when my skin is drier and I don't feel like putting foundation on my dry skin. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way!

What have you been loving lately? (Makeup bag is from Shiseido)

XO Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment